You’re Invited Wednesday, February 1st, 2012 from 7am-5pm!
Dermatology Associates of Atlanta is excited to announce our latest complexion-clearing technology: Allumera® Photodynamic Skin Treatment. Useful for individuals with varying skin conditions, Allumera® can help reduce the signs of acne and skin’s oiliness, as well as eliminate signs of aging like sunspots and enlarged pores.
Allumera is a topical cream that works by concentrating in damaged skin cells. After the treatment has soaked into the skin for about an hour, our dermatologists wash it off and choose a light source (typically Isolaz® or Red Light treatment) to help the chemicals in the cells repair the skin.
In a five-month controlled study, people experienced a 44% reduction in the appearance of their pores three months after their last treatment. In a survey conducted three months after their last Allumera® treatment:
- 93% of people said their skin felt softer.
- 91% of people said their skin felt more hydrated, moisturized and smoother.
- 89% of people said their skin texture was improved.
- 86% of people said their skin looked and felt healthier.
- The majority of people said they would recommend Allumera to a friend.
If you’d like to take advantage of this great new technology, join us this Wednesday, February 1st 2012 from 7am-5pm for discounts on Allumera® and Isolaz™ or Red Light treatments. Call (404) 256-4457 today to schedule your appointment.